NOTE: If using a Sat Nav, Please Enter: Denbigh.
When at Morrison’s Enter Postcode LL165RR this will bring you to The Front Drive of Eriviat Hall. (Only 5 minutes from Morrison’s in Denbigh)
NOTE: If you don’t follow the above your Arrival will take longer. Directed into The Village of Henllan, Through Country Lanes, you will arrive at Eriviat Hall’s back Entrance with locked Gates.
- Leave the M6 at Junction 20, Then Join the M56 Motorway (signposted N. Wales, Chester, Runcorn)
- At the Roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A5117 (signposted North Wales)
- At Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A5117 (signposted North Wales)
- Bear left onto the A550– Continue forward onto the A494 – Queens ferry Bridge
- Continue forward onto the A55
- Leave the A55 at Junction 27A, Then merge onto the A525 (signposted Denbigh)
- At the Mini-Roundabout turn left onto Upper Denbigh Road (signposted Denbigh)
- At Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A543 (signposted Pentrefoelas)
- At the traffic signals bear right onto Vale Street.
- Follow this road out of Denbigh Town passing Morrison’s on your left to Groes. (Pentrefoelas)
- Follow this for approximately Two Miles. On Your Right, you pass a White Painted Cottage.
- After this, you will see Two Houses on the Right just before the Road starts to climb.
- Set between The Houses you will see Two Large Stone Posts and The Gates Leading to Eriviat hall
- Turn here and follow the long drive down to Eriviat Hall.