Team Building North Wales
Why not give Team Building in North Wales a go for a day of fun & adventure.
The daily programme of activities can all be done in a day, normally we provide two outdoor activities of your choice which includes lunch at £75.00 per person.
Or why not try us for one activity of your choice for a half day session at £35.00 or £40.00 including Lunch.
Quad Biking & Paintball please add an extra £5.00 per person.
Ideal for Special occasions, Birthday Parties, Family get-togethers or Stag & Hen Parties.
The Centre is a 25 acre site and is ideally located only 10 minutes away from Eriviat Hall transport can be arranged to and from the hall or you may just chose to do an activity on site.
Climbing & Abseiling, Caving, Archery, Low & High Ropes Course, Leap of Faith Jacobs Ladder & Zip Wire, Paintball War Scenarios, Quad Biking (over 16yrs), Kayak/Canoeing, Raft Building, White Water Inflatables. Assault Course, Team Building /Problem Solving, Mountain Biking.
Team Building in North Wales
Daily Activities for Groups £75.00 p.p.
Multi – Activity Breaks, Adventure Weekends and Holidays
- Management Training, Leadership Development, & Team building in North Wales
- Multi Activities Breaks & Team building courses
- Team Development Programmes
- Climbing & Abseiling, Canoe/ Kayak, Hill walking, Learn
- To Navigation & Camp craft Training.
- Paintballing, Quad biking, Archery, Gorge Walking, Mountain Biking
- Cloistering, Water Skiing, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Caving
- Adrenaline Junkies Weekends, for you thrill seekers
- Family Holidays
- Adventure Holidays
- Stag & Hen Parties
- Open Door Challenge
- Back to nature & Wildlife
- Bush craft & Survival
- Summer Walking / Hiking, mountaineering
- Snow & ice Winter Training Scotland
- Winter Mountaineering Scotland
- Winter skills Training
- Skiing & Trekking Trips Europe
- Group Expeditions Home & Abroad
- Youth Training/ Life Skills
We are flexible and can Taylor make and design your ideal course Whatever your needs!
For Further Information please call Eriviat Hall